You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!
Anan L
4 years ago
Can you answer this question?

201 Answers

This is the website where Student take Study Help -

Hello Anan , I would like to have some more info about the course you took. tks.

Study visa cannot allow you to immigrate. To immigrate either you need to apply for a permanent residency or take up a job in Canada which sponsors your visa. The job will get you a work permit.

Hey anan please tell me the name of the college for undergraduate. In computer infotmation systems or any other computer science related course...please please please help me.. I really need your help I m from India....

Im eager to know what course did you take. thanks.