You are here

Anan L
5 years ago
Can you answer this question?

231 Answers

Hi there, you seem to be in the start of your research for international studies. i believe your first step would be to attend one of these forums with different universities from around the globe. I believe they are called"One-to-One" education events and are often held. I attend one just last week and one of the universities represented there was the one I am applying to. Best thing was that I saw the local competition for the spot, talked to their agent for what is most important for the university (profile of the students they want to recruit, scores from tests they are most interested in, etc.) and even had the chance to touch upon the very important topic of scholarships. Def useful and def recommending it! Hope this helps. Good luck!

hello mate i can help you immigrate

Hey James, If you are still available, I am planning to study or migrate. Please let me know how can i get in touch you

hellow sir if you can help me in studying or migrating to canada i would be happy to hear from you 

Hi Anan I need to ask a lot of questions can I get your Facebook or something

Hi Anan, I would like to do my masters in Quebec. I have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering. Could you help me to find a college and procedures to get an admission. 

The universities from Canada are preferred by more than 130,000 international students yearly. Offering a high-quality teaching system, Canada is also rich in possibilities and cultures. Research, scientific publications and international collaborations are three of the aspects that Canada and its universities focus on. Compare 2,315 Masters in Canada Want to go straight to reading about Canadian student visa requirements for your country? Check out a few examples below: please more detail how about study in CANDA and live in canada permanent.

Dear All, could you please do us a huge favour and help with this very short survey - ''What I wish I have learned at school''? It will not take much of your time. We appreciate your help! Access the survey: